Powered By Blogger

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Another real estate blogger for the Huron Valley

OK... On occasion, I would hear from some folks that I should be blogging. With 17 years of full time real estate experience in Milford, Highland and other southeast Michigan communities, I've advised hundreds of buyers and sellers, concerning their real estate needs. Some of them think I should share with others.

Then there's my 5+ years of real estate appraising. Now, that's a whole separate world. The in-depth analysis of sales and listing data, teaches me more each week about what successful real estate sales and valuation is all about. As a State of Michigan, Certified residential Appraiser, I'm on the HUD roster of approved FHA appraisers. I also conduct appraisal services for property tax appeal, estate settlement, divorce and bankruptcy.

The training required for these two intertwined professions, plus the education that comes from over ten years of holding a Broker License, has made me the "Go To" guy at the office. Take note of my E-mail address and phone number, and consider me your Go To guy for your real estate questions or needs.

My blogs WON'T be long, drawn out ramblings of every thought I might have ever had on a particular topic. Unless the need arises, you won't here from me more often than once a week. There may, on occasion, be links to the truly knowledgeable experts in the field. And, someone out there will be able to relate to my writings, as I'll be drawing from my experiences and observations.

I'll try to keep my thoughts and comments limited to the real estate industry, but heck, I love politics, Christianity, my home town (Milford), and of course, my family, so I may veer off point on occasion.

Your feedback will always be welcome. If my comments have stirred a question, please post it, as others may be thinking the same thing.

So.. for you friends and clients out there that thought that I should blog, here you go. If I receive too many complaints, I'm passing your names to the readers, so they'll know who to blame.

No comments:

Post a Comment